Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My final grade


The grade I think I should get is 100. I think I should get this grade for two reasons. The first reason is because I always do what I am told. Also I work my butt off to finish all my work and do it right.

I also just want to add that I hope I get a 100 because I did last report card. If I get any other grade I’ll be going down which I already have in every class, I really don’t want that since I am trying so hard and getting done everything ahead of time.

I can prove that I deserve that grade because I am always done my work and working on the next thing. Even if people ask me what to do I’ll help them if I can. Also I deserve a good grade because I think that I got all + for behavior, and I only talk when talked to or necessary. These are all the reasons I should get a really good grade.

No comments: