Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NHD reflection

My reflection of NHD is a memorable one. I think NHD was a great experience that I will never forget. This year it didn’t go to far into the competition but next year I’m hoping I will get much further and possibly win. The 2 things that I think held me back from going a lot further than I did was I didn’t pick my group members correctly but instead pick my friend the other thing is that I think kind of lowered my chance of going far is that I picked a subject that was too advanced and I think the judges were looking more a historical topic after all it is called National History Day. Joey Merlino was also very hard to find a lot of information about him since he is still a live and holding a lot of secrets about the mob. Also since Merlino is in the present a lot of his guys are still under cover so again I could not find a lot on the mob. Next year I am most likely going work by myself and do a paper and this time I am going to do a topic that grabs the judges attention.

No comments: