Friday, November 2, 2007

Dear Mr. President Bush, November 1,2007


Hi, my name is Korin Lassiter. I invested my money for a good use. The most money I invested which was $1,000,000 went toward finding a cure for AIDS, because I thought that it was most important. The second highest amount was 250,000 and that went toward finding out why more and more women are getting breast cancer and how unborn babies are effected by pregnant women drinking alcohol. The third most amount which was $200,000 was invested to help farmers grow nutritious wheat which can be helpful to us by making the world more healthier, and to see if possibly if their is any life in other parts of the universe and if so are they harmful and what do they do. Lastly the least amount of money was $100,000 and I invested it into was how to make jets faster, I felt that it was not as important as the other ones but was important because it could still, better our society even though I only gave them $100,000. The total amount that I gave in all was $2,000,000 and I think I made the right decisions on the amounts.

Sincerely, Korin Lassiter

No comments: