Monday, January 26, 2009

NHD REFLECTION

I am disappointed at the fact me and me and my partner didn’t make it to the next level. I thought that we were going to make it to the next level but it didn’t work out. I was sad that I didn’t hear my name over the loud speaker. I really thought the day of judging that we were going to the next level because they came over to us first and everything.

The thing I think that we could have done differently was the neatness of our board. We could of talked more about Herbert Hoover instead of talking so much about the depression. Another thing that we could of done differently was took more time on pasting and looking for our pictures and making the captions go along with the picture more smoothly.

This year I thought NHD was a lot easier then last year. I think it was also less stressful. I also think that in 12th grade I’m going to do a documentary and really try to go all the way and hopefully win. But I was proud of me and Nicole and the work we did even though the judges didn’t pick our board to the next level.

No comments: